When Is Counseling Appropriate?
When a situation has deteriorated to the point where you cannot resolve problems on your own.
When you want to improve your relationship, or your family dynamics, and don't have the necessary life skills.
When you feel you could benefit from the support and objective view of a skilled "listener".
You Should Know.........
The Curry Center is a member of the Colorado
Intensive Family Preservation Network and the
National Network for Family Preservation.
One year after treatment our statistics indicate
that 89% of the families are still together.
The Curry Center, LLC
2950 S. Jamaica Court, Suite 204
Aurora, Co 80014
Offices in Colorado and South Carolina
Our Services Include.........
· Adolescent assessment/evaluation for alcohol and drugs, or other behavioral problems.
· Individual Therapy
· Group Therapy
· Educational Groups
All therapy with children and adolescents include some level of family involvement.
ADULT SERVICES & THERAPY
· Assessment & Evaluation
· Couples & Marriage Counseling
· Addiction/Co-dependency groups, and Individual Therapy
· Co-addiction relationships
· Twelve week co-dependency in the work place
· Adult Children of Alcoholics
FAMILY PRESERVATION SERVICES
· In-Home Therapy
· 24-hour emergency service;
INTENSIVE PASTORAL/PERSONAL INTERVENTION
· The Curry Center, providing Intensive Intervention to Pastoral Staff and Church Leaders with the goal of healing marriages, personal, career and family relationships. Call for more details.
· We also provide specific counseling services for the children of Pastors and Ministers. These services include Anger Management, Substance Abuse, and other addictive behaviors. Parenting skills classes and when available in home services. This intensive approach is equal to between six months to one year of traditional outpatient therapy.